… BLACK RIBBED TURTLENECK SWEATER! 😉
I have been searching (and searching…) online for this elusive item, this past week.
Why is a simple, basic sweater like this so hard to find?
I couldn’t even find the right style in a different color, to include a photo with this post.
So here are my must-haves for the perfect black “turtle“ 😉
- Fitted, not sloppy looking, with a fitted neck, no cowls.
- Preferably a cotton or other natural blend fabric.
- Ribbed texture throughout.
- Reasonably priced, not over $40.
- True black, not mixed colors, marled…
- Not too thick but not thin either, medium weight.
- Free or reasonable shipping charges.
If you happen to note this kind of pullover sweater online and it is at a site that ships to Canada, please let me know.
I can’t believe I am the only woman searching for a black, ribbed turtleneck right now.
And I can’t believe that I haven’t been able to find what was always considered a winter wardrobe basic, especially here in Canada. 😦