I’m so honored!
I am to share with my feline and human fans 5 pertinent tidbits of information about ‘Yours OH So Truly’ that may be considered just a tad strange/weird/wacky/wonderful…..you get the picture.
I am also, keeping the excitement at a fever pitch…. to tag 5 more lucky friends and after 10 long seconds of thought, I have opted for feline-pals, OF COURSE. Sorry humans, it was no pawtest!!!!
My list of those lucky tag-buds includes:
Gorgeous Willy (I’ve got such a crush on him)!!!!
Bossa Nova ( a new pal but already I sense we have a lot in common).
Lizzie (wow, her Meowmie is almost as entertaining (for a human, natch!) as my Meowmie is, I’ve got to put it that way, after all…..my Meowmie still controls the kibble jar).
Abbey ( who bears an uncanny resembles to my late great sis. Lois sighhhh…..)
And finally, last but certainly not least, The Calico Girls (I didn’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings so I picked ’em all, they can help each other with the answers).
And now, without further cat-choo….I present my list of weird and wonderful Mitz traits:
1. I love soy milk! Regular, straight up and in a glass-glass pllllleeease. When Meowmie isn’t looking it’s lick, lick, slurp, slurp time…sorry if you didn’t know Meowmie!!! Nah, I’m not really, just shows how fast I still am, snort……
2. Unlike most cats (especially those of slightly more, shall we say, advanced years) I only sleep a few hours a day, certainly not the average of 14-16 that most cats are apparently clocking in. Life’s way too short for too much down time!
3. I do not require any special toys, they are boring and juvenile. My fav. pastime to relax? I LOVE to pull Meowmie’s long hair, especially when she is trying to sleep, such fuuuuuuuuuuuuun!
4. I have an uncanny knack of knowing when Meowmie wants to have a nap (as in cat) and will awaken myself from a sound slumber to insure that her plans of a bit of slumbertime are nixed!!! Forget it Meowmie, you don’t need to waste time sleeping. In case you hadn’t noticed, you aren’t getting any younger either!!!!
5. Although I am a gorgeous natural silver tabby, it appears my coat is becoming orangier (is that a word?) by the year. I like it a lot! I was planning to get a streak job, now I don’t need one. And the toms certainly think I am one foxy feline!!!! Still checking me out, whenever they can get a glimpse of my loveliness. I only have eyes for Willy though…..he is tooooooooooo hot!!!!
That’s it, my assignment complete, my list, a Masterpiece if I may say so myself. I look forward to reading my feline friend’s lists soon….Happy Tagging and thanks again dear Meezer, for picking me! You’re the cat’s meeeeeeeeeooooow. 😉