Thanks Heather for tagging me! Make sure to check out her great list and blog, over at paperclips….. LOVE THAT NAME FOR A BLOG!
So, without further adieu…..
My 4 Things List:
4 Jobs I’ve Held ( and believe me…. there’s been a LOT more than 4)
*Animal rights education officer
*Vegetarian Cooking Instructor
* Toronto Tour Guide
4 Movies I like… ( I decided on comedies, we need those a lot these days…)
* The Full Monty
*Planes, Trains and Automobiles
*Take the Money and Run
4 Places I’ve lived
4 TV shows I like (hardly ever turn on the set but when we do…..)
*The Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson, I just love him!
* Jamie Oliver, any of his cooking shows, he is a hoot!
* Coronation Street (British soap and for waaaayyyy to many years, Sun. mornings on CBC, along with 1 million other crazy Canucks)
* " Neat" – A professional organizer on the go, (appeals to my neat-freak, " love to be organized….but don't always succeed" nature)
4 Places I have visited on vacation (hopefully another one soon)
* Revelstoke, BC
*Madge Lake, Saskatchewan
4 Blogs I Visit Every Day and also those lucky chosen four to now be tagged!
* Harmonia’s Hut (Harmonia aka ???) (I always think of you as Harmonia!)
4 Special Treats, Just for ME!
* A REAL Day Off, No Worries, All Pampering, rare and special
* Nice, natural bath products, like lavender essence etc….
* Fresh just- picked raspberries
* Sew, Knit, Crochet free time
and the 1 place I’d rather be right now…..….. (no contest)
*******Nelson, BC, on the shores of the Kootenay Lake. Lying on the warm sand, looking at the cool, very clear lake, with not a care in the world. HEAVEN!!!!